Sustainable Communication Networks (Prof. Dr. Anna Förster)
- Template languages
- Basic understanding of data structures and web data flows
- Database / data abstraction knowledge
- Knowledge in MVC design pattern
- Knowledge in Python and the Django framework
Level: This topic is appropriate for Master Students
Language: German or English
At ComNets, several projects require a web user interface. In most cases, a minimalistic interface is available. Regarding the end user experience and the overall usability, those can be optimized.
The systems are based on
- the Python Django framework for the data processing and template engine
The task of this student job is, to extend and optimize the end user part of the project:
- Optimize the user interfaces regarding modern design patterns.
- Check for missing functionality and broken flows.
- Check for bugs / error messages etc.
- Keep track of the problems using an issue tracker on github
- If possible: Fix the problems together with the supervisor
If you are interested in this work, please contact us via mail: email@example.com